Latvian Institute, 15.02.2013, Sport
Latvian Institute, 14.02.2013
State Chancellery, 14.02.2013
- Latvian National Hockey Team Qualifies for Sochi 2014 Olympics
Latvian men's national ice hockey team qualified for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi – their fourth in a row – last Sunday
Latvian Institute, 11.02.2013, Sport
- Dombrovskis to Demand Stable Funding and Fair Competition for Farmers
Prime Minister of Latvia Valdis Dombrovskis is in Brussels today to defend Latvia's priorities - to maintain at least the current funding level for the cohesion projects and to achieve fair competitive conditions for Latvian farmers in the EU market.
Latvian Institute, 07.02.2013, Economy
- Rinkēvičs Strongly Defends Latvia's Interests within EU Multiannual Budget
Latvia does not exclude a possibility of mobilising all the instruments at its disposal towards the protection of its interests in EU’s multiannual financial framework for 2014-2020.
Latvian Institute, 05.02.2013, Economy
- Industrial Production up 6.2% in 2012 – Pre-crisis Levels Exceeded
Compared to 2011, volume of industrial production at constant prices in 2012 increased by 6,2%.
Latvian Institute, 04.02.2013, Economy
- Martins Dukurs Wins Silver in World Skeleton Championship
Martins Dukurs, defending World skeleton champion, placed second in the 2013 Skeleton World Championships in St Moritz.
Latvian Institute, 04.02.2013, Sport
- Latvia’s Retail Trade Turnover Up 9,7% in 2012
Data of the Central Statistical Bureau show that compared to 2011, the total retail trade turnover at constant prices in 2012 increased by 9,7%, of which in food commodity group – by 3,1%, but in enterprises selling non-food products – by 12,9%
Latvian Institute, 01.02.2013, Economy